1.- Activity on-line: find a photo of people having a bath on the Dead Sea.
2.- Copy the following questions in your notebook and answer them using the text on page 27.
- Where is almost all the world´s liquid water found?
- Is the salinity of all oceans and seas similar?
- What factor affects to the salinity of oceans and seas?
- Why have warm seas got a higher salt content?
- Which sea has more salt, the Read Sea or the Baltic Sea? How many times?
- True or false. If they are wrong, correct them.
- Oceans provide us with food.
- Raw materials and energy are provided by the oceans.
- Large quantities of gas and petroleum are found in the continental shelves.
- Salt is obtained from rivers.
- Oceans attract tourism to the coasts.
- Tourism does not creat jobs in coastal areas.
- Oceans are used for transport.
- Oceans transport just people.