1.- Copy the following questions in your notebook and answer them using the text on page 41:
- How do people participate in production?
- Do companies produce goods and services for free?
- What do companies need to produce goods and servicies? What do they give in exchange of their work?
- Name the kind of companies according to the ownership.
- Define the types of companies you named in exercise 4.
- How can we mesure the size of a company?
- What are the functions of the State in economy?
2.- Do exercice 1a, 1b, 1c and 2c on page 41 in your notebook.
3.- You must do this exercise in a document Word and sent me by e-mail.
Use the statistics of Doc.5 and draw a bar graph in Excell about the incomes, profit and number of employees of the world´s ten largest companies. Then, interprete the information and answer the following questions:
- Which company has got more incomes? Where is it placed?
- Which company has got more profit? Where is it placed?
- Which company has got more number of employees? Where is it placed?
- Which activity do most of these companies carry out?
- Does company "size" refer to "profit" or "number of employees"?