- To understand how commercial agriculture in Europe works.
- To develop students´speaking ability through a role play activity.
- To develop students´ creativity.
- To develop students´ abilities on ITC.
1.- Create an account in SPREAKER and make a radio show.
2.- One student is the interviewer. He or she introduces the program and asks questions.
3.- The other student is the farmer and answers to the interviewer´s questions.
4.- You must talk about the information on tasks 1, 2, 3 and 4 on the Case Study ´An arable farm in Linsolnshire, UK´.
5.- The radio show must last no more than 5 minutes.
6.- Create a podcast and send the link to your teacher.
- The radio program has a good structure?
- The information about this farm is correct and deep?
- Students´ fluency and pronounciation
- Original radio program