1 ESO BILINGUAL: GROUNDWATER ANIMATION SONG


Groundwater Animation Song 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQRvN6MUajE

There something here that you should know,
The story of water from down below.

I'm groundwater. I'm all around.
Most of your water is underground.
The water we have is all the same.
I'm used over and over again.

I surround the castle with a watery moat
And I float along under Huck Finn's boat.
I once dripped down as dinosaur drool
and now I'm the cool that fills your swimming pool.

Feel the drops of snow and rain,
an age old cycle again and again.
Groundwater - under the ground
Groundwater – going down in the ground
Groundwater – all around
Groundwater – Don't you know why we should care,
the water we use is everywhere?

Riding along the aquifer,
Deep down under where no one stirs.
I feed the lakes, streams, and land,
I'm pulled by wells. I'm in demand.

Flowing along the great buried treasure,
slipping through space to small to measure.
I may start off with an oily sheen,

but the dirt and rocks help keep me clean.

Swallow and swim, shave and spray,
We all use water everyday.
Some for fishes. Some for dishes.
But is there enough for everyone's wishes?



Use it – Groundwater
Don't abuse it – Groundwater
We use our groundwater everyday.
Let's make sure it's here to stay.

On rainy days, I must lament
the troubles I have with tar and cement.
I can't fill the ground, if I can’t get through.

I'm groundwater my power is vast
but waste and pollution keep me from my task.
If we're not careful clean water won't last.
Without some help, we can't carry on.
What will we do if the water is gone?

Every time you brush your teeth,
remember the water underneath.
Next time,wait, stop, and think
before you dump stuff down the sink.

Do your part for water power.
Learn to take a shorter shower.
Stuff that makes you grass look swell,
Will end up later in your well.

Protect Groundwater.
Conserve Groundwater.
As you plan to build and grow,
Leave open space for water to flow.

Be Aware – Groundwater.
Show you care – Groundwater.
Now you are in the know,
Don't forget the water down below!
Don't forget the water down below!
Don't forget the water down below!



Comentarios