- What does “Neolithic” mean? IT MEANS "NEW STONE"
- What did human beings learned in the Neolithic Age? THEY LEARNED HOW TO DOMESTICATE ANIMALS AND CULTIVATE PLANTS.
- What discovery took place 11,000 years ago? THE DISCOVERY OF AGRICULTURE.
- How did agriculture start? HUMAN BEINGS OBSERVED THAT PLANTS GREW WHEN SEEDS FELL ON THE GROUND.
- Complete the following table about cereals:
|WHEAT||MIDDLE EAST AND EUROPE|
- What kind of animals were domesticated? GOATS, SHEEP, OXEN, HORSES AND DOGS.
- What kind of activities made it possible for people to settle in a particular area? ANIMAL RAISING AND AGRICULTURE.
- What did they do when they had enough food? THEY STARTED TO STORE IT.
- What is the name of the action of living always in the same place? SEDENTARY
- Where did they build villages? THEY GENERALLY LOCATED NEAR RIVERS.
- What is the name of these series of changes? NEOLITHIC REVOLUTION.